Election FAQs

Ault Town Municipal Elections are held the first Tuesday of April in even numbered years. You must be a registered voter who is a resident of the Town of Ault to vote in the election. Those who wish to run for an office must be a registered elector who has resided in the Town for 12 consecutive months immediately prior to the date of the election.

Who should I contact with further questions?

For further information contact the Town Clerk’s Office at (970) 834-2844.

Where do I vote?

Municipal Elections are held at the Ault Town Hall Council Chambers, 201 1st Street, Ault, CO 80610.

How do I vote absentee?

If you wish to vote by an absentee ballot, you must fill out an application in the Town Clerk’s Office. Forms will be available the first week of January in an election year. If you are a permanent mail ballot voter, you will not need to fill out an application, as you will automatically receive a ballot through the mail.

How do I register to vote?

Registration forms are available from the Weld County Clerk and Recorder. You must be registered 30 days prior to an election to vote in that election.