- Police Department Complaint Form
- Complaint forms must be complete, signed, and submitted to email@example.com for review. Forms may be dropped off in person during admin office hours.
- Ride Along Application
- Ride-along forms are a request for a ride along. These forms should be completed and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org for review. Accepted applications will be contacted with further instructions. Ride-along approvals are NOT guaranteed.
- Police Statement Form
- This statement form should be completed and submitted to the Officer or Investigator requesting it. Email addressed for all of our officers can be found in the staff directory of this website.
- Police Department Request for Patrol Watch
- Patrol watch requests should be completed and submitted to email@example.com.
- Security Camera Registration Form
- The security camera registration is a notification to our investigators that you have recorded security cameras that have some sort of a public view. This is information only and is not a guarantee that you will provide footage, Registration simply allows our investigators to contact you in the event a crime occurs in your area. If you have footage of the incident, you can choose to share the footage or not.
- File an Online Report for Code Enforcement or Animal Management
- Code and Animal complaints are non-emergent requests for investigation. These complaints are followed-up on by our Community Service Officers.
- Motor Vehicle Verification System (CO DPS)
- Purchasing a vehicle and want to know if it has a stolen hit on it. The Colorado Department of Public Safety has the ability to look up the VIN number. Officers will direct you to this website if you are requesting this information.