The Town of Ault and the Ault Police Department are holding our 1st Annual Trunk-or-Treat event! We have open spaces for members of the community and businesses to set up their "trunk-or-treat" display and provide a safe and fun trick-or-treating place for children of all ages! If you would like to reserve a space and decorate your vehicle to hand out some candy, please complete the vehicle registration form ASAP and return it to the Police Department or the email address on the form.
Businesses along 1st Street are also encouraged to participate in this event! The trunk-or-treaters will be making a pass along the store fronts. If you would like your business to be designated as a stop, please complete the business form and return it to the Police Department or to the email address on the form. The participating businesses will be provided a sign designating them as a stop.
There is no cost to participate as a vendor and no cost to trunk-or-treaters. Candy will need to be provided by the registrants for their vehicle or business! Let's make our first year a great year!
• Event Name: Trunk-or-Treat Event
• Date: Saturday October 28th, 2023
• 1st Street Parking Lot (Between J9 Insurance and Ault Ammo)
• Set-up is between Noon-1:00pm for 1:00-3:00pm event
• Location of vehicles will be assigned on a first come basis
• Family Friendly Atmosphere
• Costumes are not required, but highly encouraged.
• ONLY pre-packaged candy or treats are approved.
• No electricity will be available.
• We will have a best display contest for all participating trunks.
• No cost, however, application needs to be filled out and returned by Wednesday October 18th to hold your space. Limited spots available.
• Contact Dakota Germer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.834.1336